Why you need to visit Las Vegas, like NOW!
Las Vegas, or Sin City as it is playfully known is said to be the experience of a lifetime. From its glittering Las Vegas Strip, to its luxurious hotels and incredible casinos- it truly is a place that everyone should visit at least once.
Whether you are a gambling fan or not, it is still worth a visit and who knows you may even scoop a jackpot or two! If however, travelling to the Nevada desert is a little out of your reach, then you can always have a spin of the slots online. You can test your skills and your luck at some of these casinos with the best online slots bonuses and maybe you will get a taste for it! But for those that are considering a trip, these are just a few of the reasons why you should!
- Las Vegas Boulevard, or “The Strip” is one of the most famous and most recognisable streets in the world. Lined with bright lights, huge casinos, and mega resorts there is always something new, exciting, weird, or wonderful to see or do. Full of picture perfect places and opportunities to win some dollar it is a total must see for any intrepid explorer.
- Las Vegas is a very hot city. Being in the middle of a desert, the mercury can sometimes top 110F which may put you off, but it shouldn’t. There are a lot of amazing pool parties and day clubs to go to that really make the best of the amazing weather. In the winter, the weather is mild enough to still enjoy the outdoors meaning it is a great year-round destination.
- If you take a break from the slots, you can head out of town to the Hoover Dam- one of the greatest technological feats of its time and a defining feature of the American Dream. Standing at 726 feet tall, it holds the largest reservoir in the country and is the third largest in the world.
- You can also check out a great range of museums in Las Vegas, such as the Neon Museum. The city is famous for its bright and garish signage and this museum hosts some of the oldest businesses as well as some of the iconic landmarks and signs that have been a part of Las Vegas’ vibrant past.
- Las Vegas is also really close to lots of other cool places to visit such as Big Bear in California, Death Valley National Park and even the Grand Canyon which is just under two hours drive away. If you plan well, you can have plenty of time to take in some of the nearby sights as well.
These are just some of the reasons why you should put Las Vegas on your travel bucket list, but remember, if you can’t quite make it yourself, you can always enjoy some of the fun in an online casino! Or at least get some practice in before you go!