List of Over 100 things to do in Las Vegas
There's so much to do in Las Vegas that's it's hard to capture them in a list. I know "locals", as well as visitors, enjoy these Las Vegas items. Below you can view the best and most popular things to do, activities, and entertainment that is available in Las Vegas. Try to choose the ones you most want to view in your visit. If you think of something else, please let us know and we'll add it to the list.
01. See the white tigers at Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden: The Mirage
02. Visit the dolphin habitat: The Mirage
03. See Wildlife Habitat with Chilean Flamingos!: Flamingo Las Vegas
04. Best view of all of Las Vegas, go to top of the Stratosphere!! (1,149 ft. high tower)
05. Take in the best show in town: Terry Fator at the Mirage
06. See the classic car collection: Imperial Palace
07. Check out the light show downtown Las Vegas: Fremont Street Experience
08. See the world's largest atrium: Luxor
09. Visit the glitziest museum in the world: Liberace Museum (CLOSED)
10. Ride the tallest /fastest roller coaster in the world: Desperado (Buffalo Bill's, Primm, NV)
11. Ride the "Insanity" ride 1,200 feet off the ground: on top of the Stratosphere
12. Ride the fastest moving straight up and down ride: Stratosphere's Big Shot
13. View an exquisite collection of fine art: Bellagio
14. Submerge yourself in a magnificent garden of fragrance and color: Bellagio
15. Ride an indoor roller coaster at amusement park Grand Slam Canyon: Circus Circus (Adventuredome)
16. Visit Madame Tussauds' wax museum: Venetian
17. Love hamburgers and Harley's?: Harley-Davidson Cafe on the strip.
18. Go face to face with sharks: Shark Reef (Mandalay Bay)
19. Can't get enough neon: Neon Museum -- downtown Las Vegas
20. Go shopping at the Las Vegas Outlet Center: (previous name was Belz)
21. Visit the Guinness Book of World Records Museum (2780 Las Vegas Blvd. S.)
22. See the New York City skyline: New York-New York Hotel/Casino (the Strip at Tropicana)
23. Watch the dancing fountains: Bellagio Hotel/Casino (the Strip at Flamingo)
24. Go shopping at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets (downtown Las Vegas)
25. Take a paddlewheel cruise on Lake Mead: Desert Princess (293-6180)
26. Entertainment for the whole family: Excalibur
27. The Hand of Faith, largest gold nugget on display in the world today: Golden Nugget downtown Las Vegas
28. Ride the roller coaster: New York-New York
29. See the world's largest collection of gambling books: Gambler's Book Club (630 S. 11th off Charleston) Tell Howard the Las Vegas Insider said "hello"...
30. Stroll under a changing simulated sky: Forum Shops at Caesars
31. Only pyramid-shaped hotel in world: Luxor
32. Swim-up to your blackjack table: Hard Rock Las Vegas Hotel & Casino ....
33. Admire the imported marble swimming pools: Caesars Palace
34. Watch free circus entertainment: Circus Circus
35. Visit the largest resort hotels in world, starting with the 5,005-room MGM Grand, for a list of the top ten and more information
36. Witness a volcano eruption: The Mirage
37. Watch fountain sculptures come to life: Forum Shops at Caesars
38. See and hear animated birds and animals, Mystic Falls: Sam's Town atrium
39. Be a spectator at a jousting event renaissance dinner show "Tournament of Kings" : Excalibur
40. See the largest Coke Bottle: Showcase Mall: (in front of The MGM Grand).....Small collection of stores and attractions on The Strip featuring United Artists cinemas, Game Works, World of Cocoa Cola, M&M World, Ethel M. Chocolates, Sephora, and the Grand Canyon Experience
41. Most unusual sensations: Riding on a runaway train (Excalibur's Magic Motion Machines), flying through space (Luxor's Motion Machines)
42. See midnight idol Wayne Newton's multi-million dollar mansion on Pecos at Sunset
43. Get the famous 99 cent shrimp cocktail at the Golden Gate downtown
44. Go Vegas Indoor Skydiving
45. Visit the Eiffel Tower: Paris Hotel & Casino
46. Best places to make bets on horseracing & relax: Venetian, Bellagio, Mirage
47. Best place to see the origin of a light beam that is visible for 250 miles: Luxor
48. Best place to see female bartenders: Coyote Ugly nightclub (inside New York New York Casino)
49. Best after hours: DRAI'S AFTER HOURS at Bill's Gambling Hall, HUSH LOUNGE Polo Towers
50. Forgot your walking shoes, Switch to sneakers (Just For Feet in Caesars Forum Shops)
51. Keep your valuables in hotel's safe deposit box, or you might have an in-room safe....
52. Tour the old downtown area....lots of history there
53. Cheapest way to get to around: Shuttle bus, fastest way....via Taxi?? Check out Sam's Town Shuttle....for a visit out to the old joint!!
54. Go to a Microbrewery: GORDON BIERSCH BREWING CO.(3987 Paradise Road) or MONTE CARLO BREW PUB
55. Coolest thing at night, go down the strip in a limo
56. Check out the "Legend" dealers at Imperial Palace
57. Listen to LV radio: FM, KNPR 89.5 and KMXB 94.1 FM (80's to present hits).
58. Best place to visit small town America: Boulder City, where gaming is still illegal
59. Watch the surf at the wave pool: Mandalay Bay
60. See bartenders juggle flaming drinks: VooDoo Lounge on top of the Rio Hotel
61. Treat yourself right....relax at one of Las Vegas's Best Spas....
62. Buy reading material for plane trip home: Bookstar (3910 S. Maryland Pkwy. near Flamingo), Waldenbooks (Fashion Show Mall on the Strip)
63. Best odds at tables: Binion's Horseshoe
64. Best casino for covering large bets: Binion's; Caesars Palace has high table limits.
65. Biggest poker room on the Strip: The Mirage
66. Biggest poker room downtown: Binion's Downtown
67. Best sports books for style: Caesars, Bellagio
68. Go on a visit to Lake Las Vegas and take a Gondola ride
69. Best sports book for action: Stardust
70. Worst gambling bets: Keno and coin push machines, and the BIG WHEEL, also beware of these; play Baccarat, or the pass line (with odds) in Craps...
71. Late night entertainment and food (Friday/Sat nights): BOOTLEGGER BISTRO, 7700 Las Vegas Blvd. South
72. Best get-a-away from the STRIP: take a tour like Red Rock Canyon
73. Best historical tour: Hoover Dam
74. Best place to watch boxing: Caesars Palace
75. Go online at Starbucks via their FREE wireless internet and Cybercafes
76. Best place for people watching and a great lunch: Mon Ami Gabi *** Great food/wine!!!
77. Best bets: Baccarat (try Mini-Baccarat tables) simple bet the Player, or the Bank, Craps if played properly, it's the lowest house percentage game in the casino.
78. Best places to meet new friends: Hard Rock Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
79. Best late-night dancing: Cleopatra's Barge at Caesars, The Rain (inside the Palms Casino)
80. Best hotel for western dancing: Sam's Town
81. Best place for dancing on the Strip: Caesars' Cleopatra's Barge (except Monday)
82. Best place for jazz on the Strip: Drai's at the Bill's Gambling Hall (Flamingo and the Strip)
83. Best place for jazz downtown: Monday night at the Four Queens
84. Best places for upscale shopping: Forum Shops (Caesars), Fashion Show Mall (on the Strip), and Bellagio.
85. Ride in a gondola: Venetian
86. Eat the largest hot dog: Slots-A-Fun (on the Strip between Spring Mountain and Sahara)
87. Shop for antiques: Antique Row (Charleston Blvd. at Eastern Ave.)
88. Largest selection of western boots: Sam's Town on Boulder Hwy.
89. Shop for Western apparel: Sheplers, 4700 W. Sahara Ave. or Sam's Town
90. Buy your own slot machine: Ancient Slots (3127 Industrial Rd.)
91. Go bowling: Sunset, Texas Station, Suncoast, The Orleans, SouthPoint
92. Best place to get Romulan ale: downtown now
93. Best ice rink: Santa Fe Hotel/Casino (northwest Las Vegas, off of the Strip)
94. Indoor tennis courts: Green Valley Athletic Club
95. Visit Imperial Palace's new "Legend's Pit", their new "Dealertainers"
96. Check out the Rio's new "BevErtainers"
97. Best looking hospital with the best service St. Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Campus (Henderson)
98. Tour The Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden are open daily from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm. For your pleasure, admission is free and tours are self-guide. Special guided tours may be arranged for parties of 10 or more by calling 702.435.2641.
99. Tour the Ocean Spray Cranberry World West (1301 American-Pac)
100. Best 3-D motion rides: RACE FOR ATLANTIS Forum Shops at Caesars
101. Pickup some 1/2 price (same day) Vegas show tickets: www.tix4tonight.com
102. Best place for a romantic dinner...go to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris....excellent food, service, and view of the Bellagio fountain show.
103. Tour the different mega-resorts in Las Vegas, each has unique features to check out..
104. go off the strip for dining click here
105. go mega shopping at the Las Vegas Fashion Show mall right on the strip
MOST OF ALL: HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!