Las Vegas Sports Betting Guide - Betting Line
If you love sports, or if you just love to bet on sports, you're going to want to find a great sports book. Well Las Vegas is the right place for sports betting, and you'll find sports books full of enthusiastic fans all over Las Vegas. We tried to come up with a list of ten excellent sports books to check out while you are in Las Vegas. These are in no particular order:
- Golden Nugget Race and Sports Book - If you think Downtown is old and dingy, you haven't been to the Golden Nugget. It is completely renovated and features 57 plasmas and seating for 100.
- Caesars Palace Race and Sports Book - Rated number #1 by LVRJ (local paper), as with the rest of the resort it features a Roman theme of decadence along with more modern 50 inch plasma screens.
- Orleans Race and Sports Book - Very spacious, seating for 150, you can comfortably view every and any game from anywhere within the sports book.
- Las Vegas Hilton - A bit off the Strip (about 2 city blocks) the Hilton is a great place all around, and they feature an excellent sports book and bar.
- MGM Grand’s Race and Sports Book - Like everything in this resort, it's grand. 5,300 sq. ft., thirty 60 in. plasmas, and twenty-four 42 in. plasmas.
- Red Rock's Race and Sports Book - If the bustle of the Strip and surrounding area is a bit much, Red Rock is a great place to stay. And they have an excellent sports book with a bank of monitors 96 ft. across and 18 ft. height.
- Planet Hollywood Race and Sports Book - Planet Hollywood is a party resort, and the race and sports book is no different. They have thirty 60 in. plasmas and 75 comfy leather chairs and they hold some of the biggest parties in town for major sporting events like the Super Bowl and March Madness.
- Wynn Race and Sports Book - Wynn is one of the most luxurious hotels in town, and their race and sports book is no different. They feature plush leather seats and a VIP lounge.
- Mandalay Bay Race and Sports Book - Featuring a 28 by 30 foot projection screen along with 17 other big screen TV's; this is definitely one of the nicest places if you like to bet on sports.
- Mirage Race and Sports Book - A comfortable and open venue, this sports book features 10 big screens and 150 individual monitors.